Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My CPE has begun

Well, I arrived in Illinois last Wednesday, after a one day delay due to the blizzard in Western Iowa.  I have settled into the house which has been provided.  On Monday, I began my orientation and next week I will begin my clinical work in the hospital.

In the meantime, I have two papers to finish for the classes I attended at PLTS on Berkeley two weeks ago.  Getting these done before Monday is my goal, since my schedule gets very full starting next week.

Thank you all for your prayers and notes of encouragement.  I would love to hear from you, either through my Facebook page, or if you would like to mail a note, you can contact Susie for my mailing address. Peace be with you, and on this Ash Wednesday may, may you be blessed in this time of reflection and preparation for renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment