Thursday, May 8, 2014

Please pray for me

I am leaving today for Spokane and my final candidacy interview. The emotions of excited anticipation, nervous anxiety, and of extreme happiness are all flowing through me.

This is a huge step in fulfilling a call which began nearly forty years ago. Looking back, I can see the many forks on my path and the difficult decisions which I faced, and I realize they were all in preparation for the road ahead.

God has been with me every step of the way and I am confident he will continue along my side as I move forward. I look forward to the future with great anticipation and am anxious for God's plan for me to be more fully revealed in the weeks and months ahead. May God's blessings go with me and his presence surround me today, tomorrow, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment